Big News

  • raining146
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2013
      Hi everyone,

      So, Cloud Party has been in hibernation for a bit, but that is changing. Things are heating up in Cloud Party World. So we wanted to quickly update you on a few things.....

      1. The new album is recorded. That's right. You'll soon have your hands on 13 new Cloud Party tracks (plus!!) The release date has not been set yet...but will be set soon.

      2. Along those lines: In an effort to help pay for the pressing of CD (including artwork, etc) as well as getting everyone we know and love in on the project, we're going to launch a Kickstarter campaign in the new few weeks. So anyone with any experience along those lines, let us know any suggestions you have. We're stoked about letting YOU be a part of the project...and giving out some cool "thank you awards." We are really excited to get this thing off the ground....and we look forward to rocking a CD release party soon.

      (More details, including some vinyl details, coming soon.)

      3. Jim and Mark will be playing at Bistro 614 in West Reading on Wed April 10 as part of Jazzfest. 5:30 - 9. So, a great place to eat, and if you're off to see Jim Weider (or another great jazz act that night) why not stop out and hear some acoustic CP as well?

      4. Jim and Mark have also been doing Yoga LIve at Sunshine Studios in West Reading. For more info: http://www.sunshinefitnessstudio.com/#Fri

      5. The Cloud Party website will soon have lots of info. Note the address change!

      www.cloudpartymusic.com

      Thanks all. Let's hear from you...

      --CP

      (If you don't want to continue to receive Cloud Party updates, respond to this e-mail with "unsubscribe" in the subject. Thank you.)