2 Acoustic Shows

  • raining146
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9 7:21 AM
      That's right. We are finally mixing the new album...expect it in the spring!

      In the meantime, members of Cloud Party are playing:

      TONIGHT, Thursday Feb 9
      The Side Bar at REVERB, 1402 N 9th St, Reading
      Full band acoustic night with Ara and Dan Ascanio
      Show starts at 8:15. 18+ to enter, 21 + to drink

      Come out! Reverb is Reading's newest, coolest, rock club, with a small side bar and (summer) patio shows...and Ara and Dan are great musicians as well...a fun time!

      SATURDAY, Feb 18
      The Blind Pig Pub, the basement of the historic Eagles Mere Inn
      1 Mary Ave, Eagles Mere PA
      Speese and Steffy acoustic duo
      7:30- 10:30 http://www.reverbconcerts.com/

      This is a cool little pub which has great, local food, over 150 beers (but no Coors Light!) and great music is a relaxing atmosphere. Mark and Jim will be playing Cloud Party music, including some off the new record, and some classic tunes with a twist. Northern PA...but beautiful little town. And, with luck, the famous Toboggan Run will be open earlier in the day, so after a fun day of tobogganing, have a great dinner with Cloud Party!

      http://www.eaglesmereinn.com/pub.htm

      http://www.eaglesmere.org/