Benefit Show at Croc Rock Friday

  • raining146
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2010
      Hey everyone,

      We're still in the midst of recording, however, we're playing a show on Friday. Come out! We play at 7:30.

      Crocodile Rock Cafe (520 Hamilton St in Allentown PA), 6 PM-1 AM Friday, Oct 29.

      This is an all age show that will have all 3 stages open with bands performing. Tickets cost $10. Also appearing are: Scott Marshall and Marshall's Highway, Revelation, Just Out of Reach, Island Time, The Feens (recently opened for Kiss), Stasis, Stinking Gringoes, and Peripheral Vision

      CLOUD PARTY PLAYS AT 7:30 so get there early! And remember, it's all-ages...and for a good cause (see below.)

      Further info: http://www.raceforadam.org/08/main_pages/2010_holloween.shtml
      Or: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=108172879239221

      Tell your friends!

      Info on Race for Adam: The Race for Adam Foundation, a volunteer non-profit organization dedicated to funding research projects to find a treatment and cure for Niemann-Pick Type C disease (NP-C) and related neurodegenerative disorders, began in 2005. In July of that year, Sean and Amy Recke's seven-year old son, Adam, was diagnosed with NP-C, a genetic neurodegenerative disorder for which there is no cure. Due to the family's kindness and respect for everyone, the community came together to help them; they are a family who has shown great patience, strength and hope in this time of urgency. Adam has touched the lives of everyone he has met, and continues to embrace life with a perfect smile. With the support of the community, a seed of hope has grown and continues to branch through events that will promote awareness and funding for research into NP-C and related neuro-degenerative disorders. The Foundation is named in honor of Adam Recke.

      --Your pals in CP.