New Shows!

  • raining146
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2008
      This Friday, November 14, we return to the Brass Lantern, 10 PM.

      Sunday, November 16, we play a celebration in honor of Aaron Milke at the Peanut Bar to
      raise money for ALS research, 4 PM.

      Friday December 5, we try a new place--Das Klubhaus in the Alpenhof.

      This Friday's show features Josh Albright opening at 10. CP on at 11. Must be 21. We're
      setting the controls for the heart of the sun for this show...

      Brass Lantern, 12th and Pike Sts, Reading.

      For more info on any of the shows, e-mail at cloudparty@...

      Hope your world is rocking.

      --The Cloud Party Boys