Cloud Party News! (and Brass Wed)

  • raining146
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2008
      Hey everyone!

      Speese and Steffy (and Evelyn) are playing acoustically at the Brass
      Lantern this Wed, Jan 30, 8-10 ish. Acoustic music, beer, new
      songs, gin, old songs, cigars, friviolity and....other stuff.

      C'mon out! It'll be a blast!

      In other news...things are starting to warm up in Cloud Party Land.
      Introducing our new bass player, Keith Smoker (yes, THAT Keith
      Smoker of John Flywheel fame); Gerry Ronning now moves to his TRUE
      instrument (guitar); and this leaves Speese to concentrate on what
      little singing and songwriting skills the boys has left...

      ...and new songs, as we're getting deeply into the recording of our
      5th album.

      See ya's at the Brass!

      Brass Lantern, 12th and Pike Sts, Reading.