Music Showcase at Goggleworks

  • raining146
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2007
      This Sunday, for the 2nd Sunday Art Show at Goggleworks...

      June, 10 2007 at Goggleworks
      2nd and Washington, Reading, Pennsylvania
      Cost : FREE! ALL AGES!

      2nd Sunday Arts and Local Music Showcase, featuring Joel Dobbins
      (noon), Danny & the Bygones )12:30), Erich Mace (1:30), Flux Capacitor
      (2:00), CLOUD PARTY (2:30), Shame (3:30)--ALL AGES, FREE
      Come out! This will likely be the last CP show for some time as we
      work on the new album (and take some vacation time.)

      Goggleworks is a pretty cool thing--if you've not been there, this
      Sunday would be a great time to check it out. So come! We'd LOVE to
      see YOU.

      --The CP Posse