3 shows; two weeks

  • raining146
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2007
      Hey, everyone,

      Spring has sprung! Well, except for the occasional snow shower....

      And we have some shows:

      Wed, 4/11 at the FUNHOUSE in Bethlehem, 10 PM with Kubla Khan
      Fri, 4/13 at the BRASS LANTERN in Reading, 10 PM with the Misconceptions
      Fri, 4/20 at the Reading Phillies with, well, the Reading Phillies.
      (This is an all-ages show and we have free tickets--send us an e-mail
      at cloudparty@... for tickets) We play before (5:30) and
      after teh game...

      We'll send you some reminders, but, well, there ya go. See youat a
      show soon, dammit!

      --The Cloud Party Posse
      http://www.cloudparty.com