Shows in June

  • raining146
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2006
      Hola!

      We've got a few shows in June...hope to see you at them all!

      Sat, June 3rd, 7:30 PM: Hardbean Underground, 600 Penn Ave West
      Reading.

      ALL AGES, with Catch and Release and Flux Capacitor--a great place
      to see a band, and we'll be debuting some new material.

      Fri, June 9th, at the Reading Phillies game!!

      We play the Happy Hour from 5:30-7, and then play again after the
      game. ALL AGES...and fun for the whole family, as they say. WE
      HAVE A LIMITED NUMBER OF FREE TICKESTS: E-mail us at
      cloudparty@...

      Sat, June 17, 1 PM: Art on the Avenue Artsfest in West Reading.
      Not quite sure where we'll be playing, but we'll play as part of the
      Artsfest. All ages, of course, and FREE. :)

      Wed, June 21, 8-10 PM: The Brass Lantern...Jim and Mark acoustic.
      FREE, must be 21

      Also, there's now a FORUM PAGE on the website; add your thoughts!
      http://www.cloudparty.com

      --The CP D00ds