Hardbean Underground On Saturday

  • raining146
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005
      Cloud Party will rock the Hardbean Underground on Sat, Nov 5th.

      ALL AGES SHOW

      3 Bands: Thoreau's Dictum, Cloud Party, Liz Longley

      Doors open at 7, show starts at 8. CP plays between 8:30 and 9. Only
      $5 for this magnificent evening of fun and friviality. It's the full
      band,and we're gonna have a blast. And then you can join us for the
      After Party (but only if you're 21 this time...)

      New material!!

      Hardbean Underground, 600 Penn Ave, West Reading, PA

      For directions or more info, e-mail at cloudparty@...

      (We'll be back at teh HBU for teh night before Thanksgiving....)