[cloudparty] rock'n'brew fest

  • Cloud Party
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 1999
      Hi everyone!

      Just wanted to pass along a note about the "Rock'n'Brew Fest" next Friday
      (August 20) at Stoudt's on route 272 in Adamstown. Yes, THAT Stoudt's.

      It should be a fun night. The Jellybricks open the show about 9/9:30, with
      Cloud Party playing after until about midnight.

      Of course, all the "usuals" will be available at Stoudt's--fine
      micro-brewed beer and food. And we're tightening material for our new
      album which we begin recording in October. But, contrary to rumors, we
      won't be doing the Chicken Dance...

      See you at Stoudt's!

      --Your friendly folks at camp Cloud Party

      PS--Check out the Cloud Party website for details and update. Add to the
      Cloud Party Bulletin Board/Chatroom. http://www.cloudparty.duf.net

      Also, add a review of Cloud Party at Amazon! Just use the search engine
      there to find us. http://www.amazon.com

      Any comments of questions: cloudparty@...