Upcoming Dates and Special Announcement

  • cloud party
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2003
      Well, we've been slacking lately, trying to get some projects going and finish off some others, but it's a new year, and we've got some new shows (starting this weekend) and a special project that we're very excited about!

      First the shows:

      Friday, Jan 24 at the Tourist Inn in Hellam PA, with Burning Blue

      Saturday, Jan 25 at The Silo in Reading PA, with Shame

      Then some more dates:  Thurs 2/6 at the California Bar and Grill; Thurs 2/13 at Violet's on Walnut (in Harrisburg, as part of the Millenium Music Conference); Fri 2/28 at Jake's Place (Albright College Coffeehouse (all ages) in preparation for...

      SATURDAY, MARCH 8, CLOUD PARTY'S LIVE DVD RECORDING!!

      Yep, that's right.  We're going to record a live concert to DVD at the First Union Theater at Albrigth College in Reading PA.  It's all ages, and tickets are limited, but YOU'RE invited.  Drop us an e-mail (cloudparty@...) and we'll hook you up.  More info forthcoming.

      We'll see you this weekend at The Tourist Inn and The Silo!!

      To be taken off this list, just reply with "remove" in subject line.

      --The Cloud Party Party