[cloudparty] some upcoming shows...

  • Cloud Party
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 1999
      A new show has just been added to the Cloud Party schedule:

      Jim and Mark are playing as a duo on Friday May 21 at Cafe Stratten (4361
      perkiomen Ave in Mt Penn--across the highway from Boscov's). The pair will
      be playing stripped-down acoustic versions of Cloud Party songs. It's an
      all-ages, free show, starting at 8PM. (This place is small but very
      cool...come check it out!)

      Also, some reminders:

      Wed May 26: Come with Cloud Party to the Spiral in New York City. Cloud
      Party plays at 8:00 PM. This is a record company showcase! Also appearing
      are D'arey October, Jack Shift and Fist. For reservations, e-mail us at
      the address below. (Must be 18).

      Friday May 28: Cloud Party plays after the Reading Phillies in the
      left-field deck in Municipal Stadium. All ages! We have a limited number
      of FREE tickets. For info, e-mail us!

      Get in touch with us at cloudparty@.... Check out the website for more
      info: www.cloudparty.duf.net And while you're there, join our chat room.

      Thanks for your support! We couldn't do any of this without you.

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/cloudparty