Brass With Mary

  • cloud party
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2002
      We're playing the Brass Lantern this Saturday (Sept 14th) to help one of our favorite bands, Mary Prankster, celebrate the release of their new CD "Tell Your Friends."

      The show starts about 10, and Cloud Party will be on about 11-ish.  Come one, come all.  If nothing else, Mary Prankster rocks.

      Brass Lantern--12th and Pike streets, Reading PA.

      Also--Jim Speese (noted singer/songwriter of Cloud Party fame) will be appearing as Yvan at Albright College's First Union Theater the last wekened of September in the play "Art."

      It's Speese's first major acting role--he appears with Nathan Roberts and John Pankratz in the play, directed by Jeffrey Lentz.  Performances will be on Thursday, Friday Sat and Sun, September 26, 27, 28, 29.

      More info will be forthcoming...