Fwd: [cloudmakers] NEW CREEPY: Conversation with Mike

  • Andrea Phillips
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2001
      --- In cloudmakers@y..., "Kathy Love" <klove@s...> wrote:
      From my first posting.....figured I'd post again to see the entire
      sets of
      convo's. The newest is on the bottom..

      Spoke to the guy...

      He was fumbling....

      Him: Ummm ER ah....Statue Security

      Me: Wondering if you can help me out. Looking for a friend of mine
      named
      Dwayne. He might be there today.
      Is there an possiblity that there are any people on the island today?

      Him: Uh Can you give me a description?

      Me: Honeslty no I don't have one

      Him: then he musn't be a good friend of yours

      Me: Well he's not really a friend of mine...he's a friend of OURS.

      Him: (VERY SREIOUS TONE) Well I hope you weren't too attached to
      him........CLICK!!

      So I called up a few minutes Later.

      Him: (kinda out of breathe) Uhhhh Statue uhhh Security

      Me: Hi Mike! How are You?

      Him: Uhh Could be better.....all these phone calls (kinda sounds a
      little
      insane)

      Me: Sorry about that Mike. We're all just trying to find out if our
      friend
      is ok.

      Him: Uhhh yeah who's You're friend?

      Me: Our friend is Dwayne. He supposed to be at the statue today.
      You told
      me before that you hoped we weren't too attached. Is he ok?

      Him: Uhhh yeah...Him...he's uhhhhh FALLING apart.....Damn these
      phones.
      Stop calling me...he's FALLING apart.

      Me: How can we help Dwayne?

      Him: Uhhhh Put the PIECES back together. CLICK
      --- End forwarded message ---