CHEMTRAIL BUSTERS We also need to take more action - more Chemtrails coming up

  • ZuidZappa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      *BILDERBERG AGENDA EXPOSED*

      http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/bilderberg_2009_179.html

      Bildt then turned to selling global warming as the gateway to a World
      Health Department under the UN. Bilderberg boys, including David
      Rockefeller and others who inherited great wealth as the sons of
      smokestack industrialists, grabbed global warming as an issue more than
      a decade as a means of generating huge profits with investments to "save
      the planet." Now, global warming has a new role.

      "We know we need to take action," Bildt said of global warming. "The
      global crisis is now," he said. "The necessity to take action on climate
      change is now." His calls for "global action" on these supposed "crises"
      were thinly disguised calls for UN control.

      kind regards

      ZUIDZAPPA

      Boyke