34402Knowing This Cures All Depression

  • lahunken61
    Jun 17, 2017

      When you know “who in what and why” you will never be depressed again.

      In “Living Systems” by Dr. James Miller, he made the basic statement that,
      “There are two things in the universe: energy; and, information, which is the conformation of energy. It is obvious that energy is the “one substance” of the universe. It is also obvious that in one substance motion can only be in closed circuitry, that there be something to move out of the way and fill in behind. Some of these closed circuits have been called “magnetic fluxes”.
      It is also obvious that these basic closed circuits would only slip by one
      another, and no one would be conscious of anything, if there wasn’t the
      granularity of Planck’s volumes to provide a frictional grip. Planck’s volumes
      are moving in closed circuits of Planck’s volumes in the background composed of Planck’s volumes. This is how information is differentiated from energy. Dr. James Miller called matter “alpha code information”.
      The perpetual and eternal mechanisms of manifestation are: The
      infinitesimal point nothingness, . , is rastered by time into timespace, U ,
      that exerting its oneness in one direction, / , stirs closed circuitry, O , that
      all going the same way, vO^XvO^ , repels (a Big Bang), X , forcing confluency, = , undifferentiating individual closed circuits into nonexistence. The energy that maintained their differentiation is released as photons, from the cancellation of these real opposite polarities.
      Closed circuits being turned by that “exertion of the oneness of the one
      substance”, energy, on apparently both sides is allowed by one side being in
      timespace with a value of pi different from the other side, as this
      manifestation of a world expands, also fifth dimensionally. This fifth dimension was defined for science by Harvard University professor of quantum physics, Dr. Lisa Randall, in her book “Warped Passages”.
      The counterclockwise and clockwise of these closed circuits are the basic
      opposite polarities. Structure, maintained by orthogonality, is the cause of the separation of opposite polarities. Now we take the variously bent timespaces into consideration, that Scientific American has written about before.
      As we leave the rigid orthogonality of flat timespace, where the value of
      pi is 3.14159265…, like, for example, by accessing globally bent timespace by
      the mechanical velocity analogues in electricity, current, and in thermodynamics, entropy production rate, etc., we depart from that rigid orthogonality of flat timespace that maintained the separation of opposite polarities, so that individual closed circuits may undifferentiate into nonexistence. `
      We wouldn’t be conscious if differentiation didn’t cause consciousness.
      Reciprocally, all the differentiations have caused energy itself to be eternally
      conscious. As you know, everything is “trying” to run down, or is being built up by that which is running down. In other words all differentiations are being pushed to undifferentiate. To undifferentiate is the actual true will of every differentiated thing in the universe.
      Descending into globally bent timespace matter acquires a tenuousity that
      has been called “spirit”, and as we descend into globally bent timespace everything there gets more and more flexible until, especially with the fast polarity cancellation rate allowed there, all is literally flames. But, undifferentiating being
      pleasure, undifferentiating into nonexistence is the attainment of the
      satisfaction of all desires.
      The Second Law of Thermodynamics indicates that in our infinite universe,
      also including what has been called the “multiverse”, the reunion of previously associated Planck’s volumes back into their original closed circuits is impossible so that the attainment of total undifferentiation is the eternal satisfaction of all desires.
      It can also be said that there are three things in the universe: entities,
      properties, and relationships. In the one substance, energy, a sphere can
      manifest as a closed circuit. A sphere can turn on itself. That could be called
      a particle. We know we are entities. “I hurt therefore I am”.
      Our entity is a closed circuit of the one substance, energy, in the one
      substance, energy, that is a ring, that qualifies to be called a unit of “dark
      matter”. Dark matter is composed of all those closed circuits that don’t qualify to be called particles. Remember, we are the information, not energy. If we were energy we would never sleep.
      Quantum physicist, Dr. Hugh Everett said that for every possibility there is a “parallel universe”. Actually, these “parallel universes” can be called probability time lines sideways in time. This
      direction, sideways in time can now be called the sixth dimension.
      So, we have all the entities, and their “similarities”, in all their
      possible probability time lines. We can call them “similarities” rather than
      duplicates, though MIT professor of quantum physics, Dr. Max Tegmark, revealed that in the infinite eternal universe, that he calls the “multiverse”, each entity has an infinitude of exact duplicates, hyperdimensionally.
      “The fact that an entity is a closed circuit, its shape is a property, and
      the rate of its circulation, counterclockwise on one side, and clockwise on the on the other side are also properties, etc. Counterclockwise and clockwise circuits, ^OvvO^ , able to go confluent when face to face, is a relationship.
      The universe is like a shaken bottle of water. The water represents energy as the one substance, the air represents energy as probability, and, the container represents the limitation of impossibilities. The bubbles represent “information” which strive to undifferentiate back into nonexistence. Differentiation has been graphed as a three dimensional curve, called the Ricci curvature. Take a rubber sheet, bunch it up. The bunches represent the differentiated, information. Let it go, and it will snap back to a flat sheet. The bunches have become nonexistent. So too, all informational entities, can become nonexistent.