34400Fw: [Rick's Gardening Tips] 17 Percent of American Workers Weren't Born In The United States....

  • Al Gray
    Jun 12, 2017

      17 Percent of American Workers Weren't Born In The United States.

      That's the headline I saw on several web sites. That's an average of one in six. That's a scary  thought. I saw the employment figures and they're mostly found in the service industries. Food service. Landscaping. That sort of thing. And taxi drivers! Foreign national taxi drivers dominate the industry, or so I'm told. When I was on the road, I had several motels for customers. I can't think of a single one that was not owned and staffed by someone from India. Seems like every one of them was named Patel.

      The Forces of Outer Darkness, as Yockey labeled them, act as apologists for these illegals. Those forces have front groups that minimize the effects of unlimited immigration and fill our airways with heart breaking stories of people who just want a better life and blah, blah, blah.

      One of the favorite lines of the apologists for the illegals is "they're doing work that Americans won't do". This is the kind of stuff that promotes plant growth. May be that some of the illegals believe that and think that justifies their being here. I've got news for you, Pedro. White folks built this country. We made the steel and the tracks the trains rolled on. We built the trains. We built the cities. And Pedro, there's no easy way to say this, so I'll just come out with it.

      We picked the cotton and corn and the apples and the grapes and the strawberries.

      Pedro and Juan may find it hard to believe, but it's true. All these stories from the apologists for the illegals are historic untruths designed to justify Pedro and Juan's position in the work force. Telling white folks that these illegals are "only doing work that white folks won't do" is denigrating to white folks. White folks did all that. White folks built the country that the illegals can't do in their own country so they want to come over here for a piece of what we created and they can't.

      So if white folks did all this stuff as you say, why don't we see white folks out picking tomatoes or strawberries? The answer to that is devastatingly simple. You need to be sitting down.

      Field work is hard work, but it's honest work. And satisfying in its own right. I know. I've done it. Did it for years on the farm. But that was in the days when there were such things as family farms. On a large corporate farm, it's gonna be different. When the owner of that farm puts illegal aliens out in the field, it sends a message to any white folks who might have considered working there.

      This job is now valued less and is now being done by a lesser valued individual.

      Any white person who may have considered working there won't abide the working conditions and the poverty wages that the illegal has to endure. The illegals don't have a choice. The white person who might have taken that job will now gravitate to college or the Army or even flipping burgers.

      One in six workers were not born in the United States. And that's just the ones we know about. I see Mexicans standing in a group near the local feed store waiting for day work. These may not be counted.

      Jose and Pedro may have snuck in and spend their lives as illegals. Their sons and daughters may become doctors or own truck lines or be voted into public office. They may be US citizens and even serve in the military. But there's one thing they are lacking.

      They are not Westerners.

      That's not a put-down. It's a statement of fact. They just don't resonate to the same ideas, ideals and vision as Westerners. Go to Mexico or Somalia or Pakistan - we've got a lot of Pakis in this country - and see what their society and culture has built. They are not and can never be Westerners. And now that they are in positions of power as judges and legislators, we see by their actions that tribal blood is more important than Western laws and customs. From Huffington Post:

      U.S. District Judge Orlando Garcia in San Antonio ruled Monday that the Bexar County Sheriff’s Office violated an undocumented immigrant’s 4th Amendment right against illegal search and seizure by holding him in jail a the request of Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

      An undocumented alien has broken the law by being here. He's an illegal alien. Since when does the Fourth Amendment apply to non-citizens? The law is clear. It's a no-brainer. The deciding factor was not the law. The deciding factor was blood and tribe and race. Note the name of the judge.

      Garcia.

      There is an old saying that goes something like this:

      He who tills the soil will eventually inherit it.

      The offspring of those tomato picking illegals will some day occupy the seats of power.

      Don't look now, but they already do.

      Dragon