No activity in last 7 days
The Right Noble Company of Clothiers is a medieval and Renaissance costuming interest group in the Kingdom of Caid (southern California, southern Nevada, and Hawaii). We hold a monthly meeting in the South Bay area of LA county and occasionally take "road trips" to other areas of the kingdom. This mailing list was started to discuss costuming questions in between meetings, to plan future meetings, and to provide a forum for folks too far away to attend meetings regularly. Membership in the Company and the mailing list is open to anyone interested in medieval and Renaissance clothing.
- Society for Creative Anachronism
- Jun 16, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.