Simplified response. The answer to the question you asked, and the question you did not ask is on pages 57 and 58 in the followinglennyb3000
Isn't DRA's second large (10%) tender within 6 months unusual? Or was this in some agreement related to discount after the first tender?arbcefs
I made a decent percentage on FOFI, but not the bonanza I had hoped for, having noted that it still had a large amount of cash on 12/31. I sold prior to thelennyb3000
Our group does not get compensated directly or indirectly from any person or group. This allows us to give our members freedom to share their thoughts without them being censored or suspended. Our moderators have also succeeded in keeping our group spam free. [Note to spammers: don't even try].
- Mutual Funds
- Sep 7, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.