I looked at the Sprott offers and I think they're likely to fail. 2/3 is a huge margin to get over management opposition, nevermind Sprott getting sued forxerty24
These are not technically liquidations or open-endings, but Sprott has a tender offer out to exchange Central Goldtrust (GTU) and Silver Bullion Trust (SBT)n_mago
Hi Peter: The 3 CEFs you missed that might become memories this quarter, TAI, CTF, CFD, still have some process to complete. TAI has a vote scheduled for 11/6lennyb3000
Our group does not get compensated directly or indirectly from any person or group. This allows us to give our members freedom to share their thoughts without them being censored or suspended. Our moderators have also succeeded in keeping our group spam free. [Note to spammers: don't even try].
- Mutual Funds
- Sep 7, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.