Clontarf early 1980's

  • moondancealpacas
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2007
      Hi,
      I lived in Clontarf on Vernon Ave where I rented a bedsitter in the
      Summer of 1980.
      I was just wondering if any of the people that I once knew still lived
      in the area?
      Does anyone know of Charlie Stuart(Stewart)Vernon Ave or Pat or Eamon
      (Wallo) Quinn. They would be in their mid 40's now.
      I was backpacking through Ireland and ended up in Clontarf where I met
      some great people.
      Just wondering how they made out in life. Hoping they are happily
      married with lots of kids to drive them crazy.
      Always enjoyed going to the Sheds and having lunch at the little cafe
      at the corner of Vernon and Howth Rd.

      From Bonnie (USA)
      Married with children!