Hi Roger David Visser from Floramanzi. South Africa here. The temperature you mentioned of 34C is about average for a summer’s day here and I grow more than
Roger, I really like the recurve on your Bodnant Yellow x SJT. Please let it flower a second time and then decide. I would ask for you to send it here but itsteinbegolly
I have heard Clivia described as 'the plant you cannot kill' which is nonsense - fire, the deep freeze, glyphosate and total immersion in a concentrated email@example.com
- Mar 11, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.