Hello Aart, Umm, yes it is also a neonicotinoid, yes. I always spray indoors and do not compost plant parts or soil from them outside. It goes straight to theshogunshannon
You are right but also when the residu gets in the groundwater or outside the greenhouse because of drain. That is a problem here in the Netherlands. aartaartvanvoorst
I have enclosed green house Not accessible to bees May be a a problem in outside use Rashid Sent from my iPhone ... I have enclosed green house Not accessiblearashidqureshi
- Mar 11, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.