Re: Hello Cussler Fans

  • lizard_tbone
    Message 1 of 240 , May 31, 2001
      I can't wait to see this movie. Although I don't
      like Alec Baldwin. Raise the Titanic wasn't the best
      movie every made, but it was done so long ago. If it
      would have been done maybe in the late 80's to now it
      would have been better. They left too much stuff out.
      Yeah I kind of thought that would have been the last
      of the two guys especially with Austin books coming
      out.
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002