RE: [Clive Cussler fan club] Polar Shift ... missing pages and other musings ..

  • speed10@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 14, 2005
      My hardback copy is fine with no missing pages.....I would either return
      it where I bought it for another copy or write the publisher direct....
      Paws Forever - Maggie

      Paws Forever Cocker Haven
      Maggie and Ron Deaton, Directors
      www.pawsforeverrescue.org
      Seniors and Special Needs Cockers Welcomed
      Located in Central TX. (254)739-5277

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 19, 2005
        OMG! I would! I've thought for a while now that a big cross over book
        would be so cool!

        ~Lizard~

        > Who else would like to read a story that had Dirk, Kurt and Juan all
        > working together? Or maybe a common story told from three different
        > view points in three different books?
        >
        > * JB *
      • PATTI
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006