Re: Fan sites

  • James
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
      Years ago when I lived in Monterey I had just started reading Cussler
      with the book Raise the Titanic. I hung out with a group of aviation
      enthusiasts. We would go to dinner at a place called the Flying Lady
      restaurant in Morgan Hill, then a rural enclave near San Jose, now
      part of the metropolitan area. The proprietor had a private
      collection of vintage airplanes, cars, and carriages. I recall
      thinking to myself "this must be what Dirk Pitt's hangar looks like".

      -- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Ser Theon Stone"