Fan sites

  • Ser Theon Stone
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
      I was thinking about this today on my ride home from work. (I get 60
      min to work and another 60 going home, perfect for audio books.) Is
      there a fan web site that presents the vehicles and ship to the CC
      books?

      That would be pretty cool to be able to go to a fan site and have all
      the ships, subs, cars, transports, everything available for us to
      gander at.

      Unfortunately I don't have the time or skill to do so. It would be a
      fun hobby to maintain a page like that for fans.

      maybe someday?

      John10e
    • James
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
        Years ago when I lived in Monterey I had just started reading Cussler
        with the book Raise the Titanic. I hung out with a group of aviation
        enthusiasts. We would go to dinner at a place called the Flying Lady
        restaurant in Morgan Hill, then a rural enclave near San Jose, now
        part of the metropolitan area. The proprietor had a private
        collection of vintage airplanes, cars, and carriages. I recall
        thinking to myself "this must be what Dirk Pitt's hangar looks like".

        -- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Ser Theon Stone"