Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Trojan Odyssey

  • BNMJEFF@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005
      Hi Tim,

      Since Max was created my NUMA's computer guru, yeager, it does appear in a
      lot of the books. You kind of get used to her, although I agree that the
      computer while an amusing idea, is kind of odd, especially when it gets sarcastic.
      If you like Trojan Odyssey, you will love Night Probe. Make that your next
      stop, or better yet start at the beginning!!!

      Jeff