Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] sorry for last spam message

  • Maxie
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2005
      Thank you!

      pascalbear@... wrote:Sorry list I have banned this new member. Hope everyone is well. I watched
      Sahara on pay for view last night again. Anyone else read the new release
      Polar Shift? I just bought Dark watch in paperback yesterday.

      Terri Pascal
      Pascalbear@...

      Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart.
      Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
      Carl Jung

      Literary agent fiction Book author Clive cussler

      "MAXIE"

    • lizard_tbone
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2005
        Did Dark Watch not come out as Hardback?