sorry for last spam message

  • pascalbear@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2005
      Sorry list I have banned this new member. Hope everyone is well. I watched
      Sahara on pay for view last night again. Anyone else read the new release
      Polar Shift? I just bought Dark watch in paperback yesterday.

      Terri Pascal
      Pascalbear@...

      Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart.
      Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
      Carl Jung

    • Maxie
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2005
        Thank you!

        pascalbear@... wrote:Sorry list I have banned this new member. Hope everyone is well. I watched
        Sahara on pay for view last night again. Anyone else read the new release
        Polar Shift? I just bought Dark watch in paperback yesterday.

        Terri Pascal
        Pascalbear@...

        Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart.
        Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
        Carl Jung

        Literary agent fiction Book author Clive cussler

        "MAXIE"

      • lizard_tbone
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2005
          Did Dark Watch not come out as Hardback?