City of Pillars

  • invispress
    Message 1 of 240 , May 30, 2001
      My name is Dominic Peloso and I've just published
      a novel that might appeal to Dirk Pitt fans. Below
      is a copy of the back cover text. If you're
      interested, you can read more
      matter how paranoid you are, you're not paranoid
      enough!<br><br>Mitchell Sinclair is an innocent man who accidentally
      comes into possession of an ancient text. Soon he is
      being chased to the ends of the earth, pursued by
      shadowy forces who seem intent on getting the book back
      and eliminating all evidence of it. As he attempts to
      stay alive and translate the mysterious document he
      uncovers horrific and ominous details of an ancient,
      worldwide conspiracy. But the question is, can he find the
      answers he seeks before he loses everything?<br><br>City
      of Pillars charts one man's journey into madness,
      past the narrow confines of Western notions of reason
      and scientific reality. As he decodes more and more
      of the secrets of the City of Pillars, Sinclair is
      pushed farther and farther outside the bounds of
      traditional society and is forced to discard his morality
      piece by piece to stay alive. He is forced to answer
      the question:<br><br>How far am I willing to go to
      uncover the truth?<br><br>read more
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002