Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Digest Number 315

  • James DeRuvo
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2005
      Nice first post! Do you have a LINK to the story
      online? What paper was it?

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23, 2005
        Here is a link to the B25 story: http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=3846074

        For those interested this will get you started. You can find several links from there, no where did see a mention of CC or NUMA.

        John

        James DeRuvo <jamesderuvo@...> wrote:
        Nice first post! Do you have a LINK to the story
        online? What paper was it?

        This is my first post here. I noticed something in the
        paper today
        that Dirk Pitt may have been involved in if he were
        indeed a real
        person. I don't know if Mr. Cussler was involved...
        ;)

        "Crews work to reaise a B-25 bomber from Lake Murray
        near Irmo, S.C.,
        Monday. The plane crashed April 4, 1943, the crew
        escaping safely
        while the plane sank in 150 feet of water. The bomber
        will be
        dissembled and shipped to the Museum of Southern
        Flight in Birmingham,
        Ala., to be restored and become the centerpiece of a
        new wing."

        Pretty cool huh?
        Take it easy.
        Sean

        Sent by ePrompter, the premier email notification
        software.
        Free download at http://www.ePrompter.com

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Literary agent fiction Book author Clive cussler