Interesting Real-Life News Article

  • lasn1man
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 22 7:57 PM
      Hello Everyone,
      This is my first post here. I noticed something in the paper today
      that Dirk Pitt may have been involved in if he were indeed a real
      person. I don't know if Mr. Cussler was involved... ;)

      "Crews work to reaise a B-25 bomber from Lake Murray near Irmo, S.C.,
      Monday. The plane crashed April 4, 1943, the crew escaping safely
      while the plane sank in 150 feet of water. The bomber will be
      dissembled and shipped to the Museum of Southern Flight in Birmingham,
      Ala., to be restored and become the centerpiece of a new wing."

      Pretty cool huh?
      Take it easy.
      Sean
    • Jeff Phillips
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 23 6:30 AM
        First All....... Welcome Sean!!

        2nd....... What a way to start your first post - I would say - YES!! that is something that Dirk & Al would have been involved with - sounds like a CLASSIC NUMA Project to me.

        It would be interesting too see if the real NUMA and Clive had anything too do with it!!

        Jeff Phillips

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 23 7:17 AM
          sounds like the plot from "Vixen 03"

        • Jeff Phillips
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 23 8:08 AM
            It does doesn't it, but it does go too show you, some of the plot lines that Clive uses can be found for real - Interesting!!

            BNMJEFF@... wrote:sounds like the plot from "Vixen 03"

            Literary agent fiction Book author Clive cussler