Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Lost City

  • Jeff Phillips
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 20, 2005
      Yes!! I enjoyed Lost City also. CC is my favourite author. It's hard to believe I picked up my first CC novel back in the late 70's and I await his novels with relish!!

      Jeff Phillips

      Sandy & Ralph <puppylv110@...> wrote:
      I just finished reading Lost City...It was AWSOME!!! I can't wait to
      get more of his books...I am new to his books and have read 2 so far
      and LOVED them!!!

      Literary agent fiction Book author Clive cussler