Lost City

  • Sandy & Ralph
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 20, 2005
      I just finished reading Lost City...It was AWSOME!!! I can't wait to
      get more of his books...I am new to his books and have read 2 so far
      and LOVED them!!!
    • Jeff Phillips
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 20, 2005
        Yes!! I enjoyed Lost City also. CC is my favourite author. It's hard to believe I picked up my first CC novel back in the late 70's and I await his novels with relish!!

        Jeff Phillips

        Sandy & Ralph <puppylv110@...> wrote:
        I just finished reading Lost City...It was AWSOME!!! I can't wait to
        get more of his books...I am new to his books and have read 2 so far
        and LOVED them!!!

        Literary agent fiction Book author Clive cussler