New member

  • Gordon
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 19, 2005
      Hi all,
      I used to belong to this group some time back, but fell by the
      wayside after my pc crashed.
      I have on my bookshelf all of the Clive Cussler books. It all
      started at a car boot sale when I bought half a dozen of his books and
      got thoroughly hooked. Now I have to find Polar Shift to read, all his
      books tend to circulate through my family before returning to my shelf.
      My domicil is in the South West of England.
      Gordon
    • Jeff Phillips
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 19, 2005
        Welcome Gordon, I guess in a way we can not call you a new member, but a lost memeber of the family who has found his way home.
        So I will say Welcome Home!!

        Jeff Phillips

        Gordon <gh018a8213@...> wrote:
        Hi all,
        I used to belong to this group some time back, but fell by the
        wayside after my pc crashed.
        I have on my bookshelf all of the Clive Cussler books. It all
        started at a car boot sale when I bought half a dozen of his books and
        got thoroughly hooked. Now I have to find Polar Shift to read, all his
        books tend to circulate through my family before returning to my shelf.
        My domicil is in the South West of England.
        Gordon

        Literary agent fiction Book author Clive cussler

      • jenkinsmichael1
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 7, 2006
          Hi all,
          Thank you for allowing me to join your group.
        • Zuze Smith
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 7, 2006
            IT's nice to meet you, My name is Zuze Smith.

            jenkinsmichael1 <jenkinsmichael1@...> wrote: Hi all,
            Thank you for allowing me to join your group.