Re: Polar Shift

  • Ser Theon Stone
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 17, 2005
      Here is a book by them both.

      /0425205592/qid=1126957449/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-2762041-5363956?
      v=glance&s=books&n=507846

      On another subject. I tend to enjoy Austin more than Pit. Pit
      being to much dick swagger writing in my opinion.

      A little history I've only tried to read one Pit book and that was
      what I thought of it.. However I've listened to a few unabridged
      Austin books and really enjoyed them. (maybe I'd enjoy the Pit's in
      audio format?)

      I've also seen Sahara in the movies and I'm rethinking reading Pit.
      I enjoyed the movie very much other than the desert plane sailing
      thing.

      Golden Buddha I felt was a bit much for my taste as well. (audio
      tape)

      I'm looking forward to reading and listening more of CC.
    • BNMJEFF@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 17, 2005
        I have read all De Brul's books. He is very good, a good stand in for CC in
        a pinch..LOL

        Jeff