Hello all:

  • creatatious
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2005
      Well I can honestly say that I have read ever word Clive has written.
      I started with him in the mid to late 70's. Black Wind is very well
      written but not one of my most favorite. I think Inca Gold or Shara
      was my favorite. I look forward to the book he is coming out with in
      Nov. cowritten with Jack DuBrul. I am a fan of duBrul too.