Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Hello

  • Sean Ellis
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2005
      welcome aboard. you'll get lots of great offers for low mortgage rates and sinles in your area here--as for Cussler conversation....well...
      I wholeheartedly endorse the clive cussler forum--there's a link to it and some others at cussler.net

      ddexter_free <ddexter_free@...> wrote:
      I just joined this group a couple of secs ago and am looking forward
      to great conversations. I had been reading Clive Cussler books for 5
      years now. My first Cussler book was Inca Gold and been a fan ever
      since. I have been collecting his books and my newest one is Sacred
      Stone from the Oregon Files. I also just read Kurt Austin latest
      adventure in Lost City.

      Nice to be part of this group.

      Clive cussler books Literary agent fiction Combo