Hello

  • ddexter_free
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2005
      I just joined this group a couple of secs ago and am looking forward
      to great conversations. I had been reading Clive Cussler books for 5
      years now. My first Cussler book was Inca Gold and been a fan ever
      since. I have been collecting his books and my newest one is Sacred
      Stone from the Oregon Files. I also just read Kurt Austin latest
      adventure in Lost City.

      Nice to be part of this group.
    • Sean Ellis
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31, 2005
        welcome aboard. you'll get lots of great offers for low mortgage rates and sinles in your area here--as for Cussler conversation....well...
        I wholeheartedly endorse the clive cussler forum--there's a link to it and some others at cussler.net

        ddexter_free <ddexter_free@...> wrote:
        I just joined this group a couple of secs ago and am looking forward
        to great conversations. I had been reading Clive Cussler books for 5
        years now. My first Cussler book was Inca Gold and been a fan ever
        since. I have been collecting his books and my newest one is Sacred
        Stone from the Oregon Files. I also just read Kurt Austin latest
        adventure in Lost City.

        Nice to be part of this group.

        Clive cussler books Literary agent fiction Combo