Hello Cussler Fans

  • cusslerfan_jean
    Message 1 of 240 , May 27 7:50 PM
      I am new to this Club. Some of you may know me
      from other Cussler sites. I am Jean and have been a
      fan of Clive Cussler and his books for near eight
      years. It was between SAHARA and INCA GOLD that I found
      him. SAHARA was the first book for me and I was
      totally hooked. Thankfully INCA was soon to follow, but
      in the meantime I read all the other books. Reading
      some of your recent comments I see that you are
      discussing ATLANTIS FOUND...which is about tied for first
      place in my opinion with TREASURE and INCA GOLD a hairs
      breadth behind. VALHALLA RISING will be released August
      13th with the promise of changing Dirk's life forever.
      If you haven't read a synopsis of the story, do a
      search on penguinputnam.com. Also, the movie of SAHARA
      is moving steadily along and should begin production
      this November. These are happy days for Cussler fans
      and I'm ecstatic. I hope to get to make all your
      acquaintenances.<br>:D Jean
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002