Introduction

  • feetrfun
    Message 1 of 3 , May 19, 2005
      Hi. I just joined this group & thought I would introduce myself. My
      name is jessica & i live in VA. I have only read 3 cc books, but i do
      enjoy them immensely. they are sahara, atlantis found, & trojan
      odessey. im just starting the mediterrean caper, ive decided to start
      at the beginning of the p;itt series and work my way through. that way
      i can get some bearings on everything that has happened. happy reading.
    • John Torres
      Message 2 of 3 , May 21, 2005
        I've started with Sahara (btw, my name is Johnny from deep
        south Texas) and I saw the movie Sahara and liked
        it,...well loved it, and so I have seen Clive Cussler's
        books but thought it would be boring, HOW FREAKN' wrong I
        was, started Sahara and loved it, decided to hear a
        reading of Inca Gold and so far it's creepy cause someone
        else is reading a book while I just lay there, I feel like
        I'm cheating. Anyways, ordered "The Mediterranean Caper"
        cause (like Jessica) I love to start from the beginning to
        current book of any author and I can get a "vibe" of how
        an author evolved in in his writing style and if he
        "borrowed" familiar stuff from earlier books. But I'm
        glad to pick up a CC book, now my goal is to read every
        book he's written so far
        later
        johnny

        On Fri, 20 May 2005 01:47:06 -0000
        "feetrfun" <feetrfun@...> wrote:
        > Hi. I just joined this group & thought I would
        >introduce myself. My
        > name is jessica & i live in VA. I have only read 3 cc
        >books, but i do
        > enjoy them immensely. they are sahara, atlantis found, &
        >trojan
        > odessey. im just starting the mediterrean caper, ive
        >decided to start
        > at the beginning of the p;itt series and work my way
        >through. that way
        > i can get some bearings on everything that has happened.
        >happy reading.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links
        >Terms of Service.

        Women are the foundation of a society, but remember who
        laid them!

        -----------------------
        Buy Star Wars comics and collectibles at TFAW.com.
        http://www.tfaw.com/starwars/?wmf
      • lizard_tbone
        Message 3 of 3 , May 21, 2005
          My first book was Raise the Titanic. Though the movie was... well,
          I won't go there. After that I had to start from the beginning as
          well so I could catch the references made from other adventures.
          I'm a little behind in my reading, but I have all of his books. I
          just started Black Wind.

          --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "feetrfun"