Re: Last line

  • emrahberktas
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15 10:28 AM
      Dear Carolena thank you for the information you bring us about CC
      I live in Turkey and been a cussler fan since 90's
      I envy you all that can purchase the books as soon as published in US.
      I still wait for 3or 4 books that still not published in turkey
      but luckily I didn't have to wait long for the movie
      watched it and loved it
      ý hope they will produce new movie from another book

      carolena as I start in the beginning thank you again and please send
      my best wishes and get well message to CC
      best wishes to all

      Emrah

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, carolena5214