New to the group

  • JA Hitchcock
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13 1:28 PM
      Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I'm in New England,
      where it's still chilly as heck. I was hoping to get my garden going
      this weekend, but it looks like more rain in the forecase. I've been a
      fan of Clive's books for years, when my husband (then boyfriend)
      introduced me to them.

      I had the pleasure of meeting Clive during the raising of the Hunley
      and spent several days with him and Carole (hi Carole!) and becoming
      friends with them. I ended up getting several articles published about
      my experience at the raising, one of which is on the NUMA site.

      I haven't had a chance to see Sahara yet, I've been too busy. Hope to
      slow down one of these days, LOL. If not, I'll definitely see it when
      it comes out on DVD.

      If anyone is interested, you can learn more about me at

      www.haltabuse.org (I'm president)
      www.netcrimes.net
      www.jahitchcock.com

      Jayne