Last line

  • carolena5214
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2005
      Nancy Silk asked and I just realized that I do not recall anyone
      answering. I believe the last line that Dirk says in the movie
      is: "You do throw like a girl..." and then they frolic in the surf.
      For Mother's Day my niece wanted to see SAHARA so ten of us went and
      the lines are fresh in my mind again. Have a great weekend, everyone.
    • emrahberktas
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2005
        Dear Carolena thank you for the information you bring us about CC
        I live in Turkey and been a cussler fan since 90's
        I envy you all that can purchase the books as soon as published in US.
        I still wait for 3or 4 books that still not published in turkey
        but luckily I didn't have to wait long for the movie
        watched it and loved it
        ý hope they will produce new movie from another book

        carolena as I start in the beginning thank you again and please send
        my best wishes and get well message to CC
        best wishes to all

        Emrah

        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, carolena5214