Re: Reply to Warren

  • lizard_tbone
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2005
      From what I've read on other forums that aren't Cussler related, the
      Air Force are sticklers for recognition, meaning they have to have it
      their way. I remember pictures in the beginning of the movie of them
      in their uniforms. With Stargate SG1, they had to start using the Air
      Force patches because of some of the members of the SG teams were Air
      Force. So maybe the Navy is more lenient and figures that any
      publicity is good publicity. *shrugs* But what do I know.

      ~Lizard~

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, carolena5214