Pusser's Rum

  • carolena5214
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2005
      Dear Nancy,

      I do not know what part of the country you live in but the Festival of
      Sail begins in June in Victoria and goes down the West Coast to San
      Diego over a two month period.

      I am trying to put together a sponsorship with Pusser's for the
      event. I attended one a couple of years ago when I stayed with my
      cousins in Annapolis. Amazing the turn out for this event!

      Yes, there is nothing like Pusser's!

      Cheers!

      Carolena