response to flutefacekk

  • carolena5214
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2005
      Absolutely! Do send him a get well card, a post card or even
      a "thinking of you" note. I am sure knowing that fans care would
      mean a great deal to Clive as he continues his recovery.

      Again, his post office box address is:
      Box 5059 Scottsdale 85261

      I understand the envy. I had the privilege and pleasure of
      representing Clive for more than 18 years and we have known each other
      and been friends for more than 20 years so...

      I had the opportunity to line edit INCA GOLD and it was the first one
      of Clive's books that actually made me cry. It is still one of my
      favorites!

      And it never hurts to drink a toast to Clive with Pusser's Rum or
      Herencia de Plata Tequila! ;)

      Cheers!