Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Reply and movie

  • Warren Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9 2:20 AM
      Dear Carolena,

      Thanks, for all the info and passing my get well.
      The movie did come out on base. I work with the
      Navy S.E.A.L.S but I'm not one.
      Well, a couple of the guys saw the movie and...
      told me that Dirk and Al are Navy Seals but
      was not wearing the right pin; they were wearing
      what is called a Boat Crew man pin.
      Just another Hollywood mistake of not doing homework!

      Take Care and God Bless,
      Warren