Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Reply to Warren

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 5:02 PM
      Warren,

      I'll add my thanks to those of Carolena.... we all pray for your safe return

      Carolena...
      I hope as Dr. Cussler turns over his writing challenges to Dirk, that Dirk
      will forever write Clive into the novels as that crusty, ol' warm hearted
      codger that often shows up in his novels. Dr. Cussler is very dear to all
      of us and it's a warm feeling when he 'pops' up in the most amazing
      scenarios.

      Nancy Silk
      For good books, shop at
      www.half.ebay.com/shops/shops.jsp?member_name=silkwinddach