Sahara ... Finally saw it

  • wask21
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2005
      Well, i finally saw Sahara and .....

      I really liked it. I thought it was great.

      It was not the book, but was a really good movie that was really well done.

      I went in expecting to be disappointed, but I thought Dirk was played really well, MM was a
      great choice for the role and looked and fit the part very well...

      Stever Zahn, still not my choice, but not nearly as stupid as I expected, not a bad job
      overall

      Overall, I was really impressed with it, better than I even anticipated...